This multifaceted position provides general office and financial administrative support, receptionist Duties, and other business activities.
- Organize and maintain general files, mailing lists, manuals and correspondence.
- Retrieve, open, and disseminate mail.
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Prepare/code payments: invoices, credit card payments, and staff reimbursements.
- Organize and maintain files, including creation of new files for fiscal year.
- Process accounts receivable as payments are received.
- Organize, track, and manage monthly income and expenses.
- Make bank deposits and other errands, as needed.
- Assist with billing (monthly and quarterly) and the annual audit.
- Assist in special projects and assignments as required for the effective operation of the agency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Competent with electronic communication such as documents, mail merge functions, forms, spreadsheets, and email.
- Must be flexible, pleasant, and able to interact well and positively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Detail oriented. Excellent organization skills, including the ability to follow through on projects.
- Ability to take direction, work independently and as part of a team, and be self-motivated.
STATUS OF POSTION:
Hours per week: 40, nonexempt
Reports to: Office Manager
Hourly pay: $17.50 Benefits include health insurance and a generous paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time: 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday.
This is an in-office position.
Start date: July 1, 2021