Grades K – 4
45 minutes Kindergarten
60 minutes Grades 1-4
Interactive classroom discussion around touching safety rules
• Puppets! Puppets! Puppets!
• Students are treated to an entertaining and educational puppet show that gives them a chance to problem solve and put the safety rules to the test!
• Primary objective is for children to tell a trusted adult if they ever feel hurt, scared or have a scary secret
This presentation is a 5th grade version of Personal Body Safety (without puppets) that includes discussion of respecting boundaries and privacy through the use of a very interactive and engaging true story
• Students brainstorm possible solutions on how to solve problems
• Educators process solutions stressing the importance of listening to instincts and getting help from trusted adults
To request a presentation please email firstname.lastname@example.org call our main office: 603-436-4107.