You can support HAVEN anywhere, anytime and join our community united to End Violence and Change Lives.
As the world seemed to slow down throughout the past year, HAVEN continues to see an increase in phone calls, referrals from DCYF, court accompaniments, and much more. We are so grateful for the community’s support during the last year as we navigate caring for more people in safe ways.
HOW YOU CAN HELP TODAY:
- Donate to HAVEN
- Give gift cards for survivors to meet basic needs. The highest need is gift cards to gas, grocery stores, and places like Walmart. Reach out to email@example.com if you have questions. Why gift cards? Read this blog post: The Power of a Gift Card
- Sign up to volunteer and give your time to HAVEN
- Host a virtual fundraiser for HAVEN by clicking here or creating one on Facebook
- Celebrate special occasions and milestones – or your favorite holiday by inviting friends and family to donate in honor of you!
- Cross the finish line at your favorite race or event by fundraising in honor of victims of domestic or sexual violence – using your physical strength to support survivors!
- Turn your favorite hobby or idea into a fundraiser – we can talk through any ideas you have!
- Donate in memory or honor of someone who has been impacted by violence, HAVEN staff can assist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE WAYS TO GIVE:
If you have any questions please reach out to Devin Oot, Development Director at 603-436-4107.