When you call our hotline, you will be connected with a trained advocate.
• Calls made to our 24-hour confidential hotline 1-603-994-SAFE (7233) Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., are answered by a trained advocate who will speak with you about your situation and your safety.
• Calls made to our hotline at night and on the weekends will be picked up by our answering service. The answering service will ask:
- If you would like to speak with an advocate
- Your first name
- A phone number that you can be reached at
- If it is safe to leave a message
You will then receive a call from an advocate from HAVEN within 10 minutes. If you don’t feel comfortable leaving your name and phone number with the answering service you can request to be patched directly to an advocate.
• Relay for the deaf and hard of hearing: (888) 735-2964 (or 711).